• 3 years of experience in areas of recruitment, consulting and in IT staffing services for the clients across US.
• Extensively involved in managing full cycle of the Client Services, Technical recruitments, Resource management, Client relations, Employee and consultants relations.
• Strong experience in Client Services and Handing Direct Clients .
• Possess excellent technical skills and great understanding of Client’s Requirements.
• Highly Goal-Oriented, Results-driven and Dedicated Professional with the demonstrated ability to source and place the candidates in highly competitive markets.
• Good understanding in various parameters of US recruitments in evaluation, screening, negotiating, scheduling interviews and closing the contract.
• Experience in placing consultants to Direct Clients and through 1 Tier Vendor on Corp-Corp and Full Time
• Good understanding in various tax terms like Full time, Corp-Corp, C2Hire, 1099 and W2.
• Experience in utilizing web recruitment tool like Dice, Monster, Career builders, Corp-to-Corp, ect.,
• Good knowledge in implementing core human resource skills like recruiting, induction and joining formalities, learning and development, salary process, confirmation process and documentation, employee relation and other HR related activities.
• Good communication and written skills.
• Formulating strategic plans aimed at the development of Human Resources, in line with core business objectives of the organization.
• Defining corporate goals and implementing short-term/ long-term financial budgets (for Recruitment, employee welfare) to help attainment of these goals.
• Reviewing existing processes and taking steps for enhancing operational efficiency and productivity.
Areas Of Specialization
Specialization is not provided
My Job Listings [Back to Top]